Thursday, December 8, 2011

PS3's Gundam Extreme Vs. - Loving It!

Got the game yesterday and played a little of both the single player & mulitplayer games.  Although the time I spent playing is only around 40 mins, I think I am already in love with this game.  I'd been a fan of the PSP Gundam Vs. series for a long time, and is considered one of my favorite game on the handheld.  But the small screen size and difficulties in getting friends to play via ad hoc mode left a lot to be desired.  So as you can imagine, the PS3 Gundam Extreme Vs. is a dream come true for me, and I am definitely enjoying what little time I have playing this game.
Before I even touched the single player aspect of the game, I dived right into multiplayer for a few matches.  It is exhilirating to be able to play againt real human in 2 vs 2 matches.  Although I got my behind whooped in 2 out of the 3 mulitplayer matches, but I had a great time.  And definitely, I want to invest more time in this game to hone in my skills.  The online game ran smooth, and I did not experience any lag nor graphical glitches.  I have to admit that this game is pretty addictive, and being able to play this in the comfort of my own home w/ a decent screen size.... I had wished I was back in college days...having tons of time to play games over the holidays.
*Screenshot below: Is fun to watch the replay of the online matches...it really helps to show areas where mistakes were made and techniques to improve upon*
While looking over the game manual, I found the voucher for the downloadable Hi Nu Gundam. Will be using the code to download it later this evening.

14 comments:

  1. Extreme Vs. is definitely a fun game. I haven't tried out the multiplayer yet though. I also got the voucher the Hi-Nu and he's is one heck of a MS to play as. We should play online sometime GG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we find the replay? Oh and can we add you to our friend list on PSN GundamGuy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can any one tell to a good online store the sells it ? i would really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm definetly interested in this one, but will wait a little to buy it, one is because the games is really expensive right now and the other is that i have i little shard of hope that this game will end coming to the us.

    GG can you give us a more detalied explanation about the online, does it show how good the other players conection are? did you play against other people in the US or in japan/asia?

    was it lag free in all matches you played?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now to master all the suits available!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yosh! once i get a ps3 and my copy, add me! hehe owari da!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 50/50 Win/lost for online play for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get it here.
    http://www.play-asia.com/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Extreme_VS/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-4d4m.html

    Is there enough english so someone that can understand Japanese can pick it up and play?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta pick this up once the price comes down

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was it on purpose that the Gundam is Tebowing in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello guys,

    today I get my copy of this beautiful game.
    A question: can I redeem the code on my EU account or I have to use a japan one ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. quick question... how do you download the Hi-Nu Gundam with the voucher?? Or is it true that it can be unlocked from the trial missions??

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails