Thursday, October 27, 2011

MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW - Open Box Images by Gundam Guy

MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW (Just Released In Japan, Price: 3800 yen)
Open Box Images by Gundam Guy
* Been looking forward to this kit, and I will start to building this kit tonight *
GG INFINITE: PRE-ORDER ITEM (Click on link to view product page)
An Image of a kit bash that I am playing around with between the AG Genoace and HG Unicorn Gundam.
Other Bandai samples received today were the MG Figurerise Masked Rider 1 and One Piece Thousand Sunny New World Ver. model kit.
Images by Gundam Guy

6 comments:

  1. you've just copied the combination of genoace and unicorn from hobby no toriko! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thats where I got the idea. I posted about that yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call that a kit bash but didn't you just switch the head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ben: I said I was playing around with it, and didn't say it was finished...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clear red for the swords are nice. I must save some money to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, I'm still on the fence on getting this and just painting it in the Sandrock Custom colors, or waiting until a MG Sandrock Custom comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails