Monday, September 19, 2011

Enterbrain "Mobile Suit Gundam Shin Gihren no Yabou Complete Guide"

Mobile Suit Gundam Shin Gihren no Yabou Complete Guide (Released On: Sept 16th 2011, Price: 1680 yen)
Mobile Suit Gundam Shin Gihren no Yabou is a Gundam grand turn-based strategy game on the PSP.  I am currently planning to obtaining this guide and having it translated.  But it would require some effort for the guys at Team GG.  So we would like to get your feedback and see if there are enough interest for a translated game guide.  Pls leave a comment for us.
Get all the best endings!
A complete guide to all 18 scenarios, including the DLC exclusives!
From system to strategy to tactics, we detail the best tacks to take while leading you ro victory!
Plus, this Complete Guide is the fito feature rear shots of the MSes!
Images from Gundam.Info

12 comments:

  1. english translation DO WANT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this translated. Not knowing any Japanese has kept me from playing the Gihren's Ambition line of games and if this makes it easier then yes please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been able to play a game of the series, but I do have known about them for a long while. I do am looking forward your translation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I would love to see this translated! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I English-translate of the guide will be immensely helpful! Please translate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If yall it would be awesome. I havent bought the game because i know no japaneese. I would buy it in a heartbeat if there was a good english guide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we want translated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would want it translated, if there was an english version of the game
    the problem for me will probably be the gap between japanese writing and english spelling
    Ex: luu luka →Roux Louka
    i would have never suspected that

    ReplyDelete
  9. even if the game is in english a guide is still very much needed...so translations of the guide is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need it very mach if you do it it would nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. "If yall it would be awesome. I havent bought the game because i know no japaneese. I would buy it in a heartbeat if there was a good english guide."

    I second that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always wish they would bring one of these games over from japan. I like the Gihren games a lot and am currently looking forward to purchasing this one. An english translated guide would be awesome. I'd even be willing to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails